BoCa Flavor's internship is ideal for emerging entrepreneurs looking to get experience in the food and consumer goods market. It is a great opportunity to sharpen one's leadership skills working on real-world challenges. An ideal candidate would be someone who is excited to work with a start-up tackling a traditional business segment using innovative and creative problem-solving techniques, has exceptional communication skills, and is self-motivated.
We are looking to fill our Community Engagement Manager position:
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyze competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
We are looking for the next generation of problem solvers to drive change in disrupting the American food market.
Interested parties can fill out this short application by April 6th. Any questions regarding the application or our company can be sent to email@example.com
Please note: This is an unpaid role.