BoCa Flavor's internship is ideal for emerging entrepreneurs looking to get experience in the food and consumer goods market. It is a great opportunity to sharpen one's leadership skills working on real-world challenges. An ideal candidate would be someone who is excited to work with a start-up tackling a traditional business segment using innovative and creative problem-solving techniques, has exceptional communication skills, and is self-motivated.
We are looking to fill our Community Engagement Manager position:
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyze competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
We are looking for the next generation of problem solvers to drive change in disrupting the American food market.
Please note: This is an unpaid role.