Zingy Macadamia Nut-Crusted Rainbow Trout
Yield: 4 servings
Total: 17 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 12 minutes
1 pound rainbow trout fillets, about 4 pieces
1 tablespoon honey dijon mustard
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon BoCa Flavor’s Taíno Spice
⅓ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
Olive or grapeseed oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Mix mustard, mayonnaise, and Taíno Spice in a small bowl until blended.
- Rinse and pat the fillets until dry, then place onto the sheet in a single layer. Lightly drizzle with oil.
- Evenly spread the blended ingredients, then sprinkle the chopped nuts onto the fillets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!