Yield: 2 servings
Total: 30 minutes
Prep: 10 minute
Cook: 20 minutes
1 tbsp BoCa Flavor Taíno Spice
Smoked Paprika, Dried Thyme, Rubbed Sage, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Chili Powder
1 head cauliflower
Beautiful Briny Sea Salt of Choice (potato salad salt, rosemary salt, mushroom salt, campfire)
- Make marinate. Add 1 tbsp Taíno Spice + your seasonings + Beautiful Briny Sea Salt(s) of choice to the bowl. Add 2-3 tbsp avocado oil and whisk to combine.
- Cut cauliflower: Discard greenery from caultflower. Next, slive cauliflorwer into three inch slices.
- Season cauliflower: Add cauliflower to bowl with marinade and massage into cauliflower.
- Sear: Place pan on medium-high heat and sear cauliflower on each side for 4 minutes or until it's browned. Baste cauliflower with marinade while it's searing.
- Bake: Finish cooking in the oven at 350*F for 10-12 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Serve: Serve with chimichurri.